Re: What about including less in standard installation ?

Hi,
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 13:12:14 +0200, Javier Barroso wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm forwarding here my ask in ask.debian.net [1], because two dd said
>> to me about.
>>
>> I don't known if less is not good for any reason, or having more is
>> enough, but I always install less in my systems
>>
> less is Priority: standard, has been since at least woody.  It's already
> installed by default.
First, sorry wasting your time

I confused standard with minimal (I always use xm create machine, and
had to add a xen role to add less), and after reading first answers in
a.d.n I have even got more confused. I'm not sure if add it to minimal
installation (any selection in task debian installer menu) would be a
good idea, but maybe.

Next time I'll do a triple check before asking here

Thanks