Re: mysql-workbench for debian without bundled libraries

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 04:53:14PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> I so far thought there is no GA 1.1.0 (see http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Connector_C%2B%2B,
> mainly because they insist on getting the boost stuff to work with ancient
> compilers on ancient AIX')

Will upload 1.1.0 to experimental soonish.

> But download/ has one, so they just suck in keeping their main page uptodate...
>
> >    Then he told me that latest bzr version offer some new functions used by
> >    mysql-workbench.?
> >    I also test bzr888. Unfortunately, it occur to some errors and failed to
> >    build mysql-workbench. So I decide to use bzr895. ?
>
> What is 1.1.0 GA based on?

And then we can look later what is the difference here and whether we can/should/must
update.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70