Re: Backports service becoming official

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 07:01:29PM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> >From a reportbug POV, it's not a big deal to redirect the reports for
> bpo packages to something different than submit@b.d.o. What I need to
> know is:
>
> - the address where to send the bugs
> - a regular expression (bonus points if already in python format) to
> precisely identify bpo packages from the package version
> - if we need to implement it (oh, did I mention that a patch would be
> awesome?) :)

No, you didn't, but I kinda guessed so :-)

As we're in deep freeze now, it's time to take a decision on that and
I'd say that it's essentially Don's call.  If nothing happens, we can
keep as a fallback solution that of using Send-To, to be eventually
advertised in backport rules for Squeeze, setting the submit@ as an
alias for the mailing list.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams