Re: ITP: shinken -- Monitoring tool

On Monday 04 October 2010 14:46:07 Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Even if I think shinken is not ready for productive usage its good to see
> that someone packages it. I want to invite you to do the packaging and
> maintenance within the existing pkg-nagios group as shinken is more or less
> nagios related
>
> :). If you are interested join us on the mailinglist
>
> (pkg-nagios-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org) and in the pkg-nagios alioth
> project.

We even started to create a site about the team, the packages and maybe in the
future, what needs to be done. But we are at a starting point. Anyways, you
can have a look at the early version at http://pkg-nagios.alioth.debian.org/

With kind regards, Jan.
--
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!