Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

* Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> [100720 17:41]:
> On 20/07/2010 16:56, Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> > I mount filesystem with "noatime" (at home and on my servers),
> > and AFAIK popcon don't work with such configuration, so I don't
> > install it.
>
> It can at least report the installed packages, I guess?

I think there should be a popcon mode where it only reports the
installed packages. Reporting which programs was when last used down
to the second is something you can only activate on computers only
used by yourself or by a large enough number of persons. Once you
have a small number of other users on a machine, there is simply no
way to use it as it currently is.

	Bernhard R. Link