Re: ftp-master/release move

On 12165 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> This affects all archive processing/handling, currently it is all turned
> off. We will inform you when it is back to normal, right now we expect
> this to happen on Sunday.

As a little update:
It looks pretty good and we already did a manual dinstall run.
We did not push the mirrors, this will happen later.

We currently expect the archive to be back in normal state (fully
automatic) tomorrow. Until then we do accept new uploads, but they will
stay on incoming.debian.org and not get pushed to the mirrors.

--
bye, Joerg
Ubuntu: An ancient african word meaning "I can't configure Debian"