Razer Mice

After digging for support for Razer Gaming Mice for the past year, I came across a project that supports a number of Razer mice and and uses pyqt4 for the interface. This is a great tool and as I have noticed not just the number of Linux users growing but gamers whom use such mice, such as myself (I own 2; Copperhead & Death Adder), I thought it might be a great addition to the Debian repositories. Is there someone willing to take this on? Is this the place to ask? If not then redirect me. If so and no-one is willing, would someone be willing to point me in the direction of how to get sponsored?
I have 5 years of experience using Linux and am willing to learn.

Thanks