Re: ucf was run from a maintainer script that uses debconf...

Hi,

On Samstag, 23. Januar 2010, jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:
>     *** WARNING: ucf was run from a maintainer script that uses debconf,
> but the script did not pass --debconf-ok to ucf. The maintainer script
> should be fixed to not stop debconf before calling ucf, and pass it this
> parameter. For now, ucf will revert to using old-style, non-debconf
> prompting. Ugh!

So using ucf wronly results in seriously buggy behaviour (not using debconf
for user prompting)? I think this is also a serious bug in ucf, besides being
a normal bug in the package using ucf.

Or am I missing something?

regards,
	Holger