Re: Bug#584653: CVE-2010-2055
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#584653: CVE-2010-2055
- From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:19:13 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20101210184518.GA3669@galadriel.inutil.org> <20101210202457.GX12813@jones.dk> <email@example.com> <20101210221919.GC12813@jones.dk> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101211011843.GD12813@jones.dk> <AANLkTincguj2=nVZ9HnEF7Q40zjZNM33XwYrYhXrMdAemail@example.com> <20101211040326.GF12813@jones.dk> <AANLkTik2D5gnHCQGfEF_xtC6m3ad=hGWW1DOgukkT4Lz@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=4wPKqM9ktsnakiEKRsGtXo+KJtfowts=wXabp@mail.gmail.com> <[🔎] 20101223213450.GA29892@radis.liafa.jussieu.fr>
On 2010-12-23, Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
> Content-Disposition: inline
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> user email@example.com
> usertag 584653 squeeze-is-blocker
> usertag 584663 squeeze-is-blocker
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 20:15:19 -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote:
>> On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
>> > On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>> >> Please do push your changes and prepare a release for unstable. =A0That
>> >> release will not be an NMU, though, but a real release by our team,
>> >> including you!
>> > I created a new branch and pushed it to git called 8.71-dfsg2-7.
>> > Please review and merge/upload if you feel comfortable with it.
>> Do you have any feedback on these changes? If not, is there anything
>> else I can address thats currently holding this up? Thanks,
> jmm says this needs to be fixed pre-release. Tagging accordingly and
> Cc:ing debian-devel per the latest release update.
> I'll try and go over your changes if there's no progress in the next few
I'm currently checking Michael's update and will upload once a final
version is available.
Note, there's also a second RC Ghostscript issue wrt printing in GTK.
I don't have a printer, so I can't test it, this will have to be
addressed later once the security issue is fixed.