Re: Anybody else having problems w/ DNSSEC and ftp.debian.org?

Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> (Sa 18 Dez 2010 21:41:43 CET):
> * Heiko Schlittermann:
>
> > Could this somehow trigger this (unexpected) behaviour of a failing
> > validation? But why does it work for somebody (anybody?) else using this
> > version of bind? (output of the CHAOS version.bind query: "9.6-ESV-R3")
>
> Obviously, it works for me, in quite a similar setup (consumer
> Internet from Deutsche Telekom, among other things).

Sure, that you've the very same version of bind?

bind9:
  Installed: 1:9.6.ESV.R3+dfsg-0+lenny1
  Candidate: 1:9.6.ESV.R3+dfsg-0+lenny1
  Version table:
 *** 1:9.6.ESV.R3+dfsg-0+lenny1 0
        990 http://security.debian.org lenny/updates/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1:9.6.ESV.R1+dfsg-0+lenny2 0
        990 http://ftp.de.debian.org lenny/main Packages

On another new installed machine I've the same problem. As long as I
keep the version of bind9.

--
Heiko