Fresh Vasilopita - Greek New Year's Cake now shipping from Greekshops.com!

Greekshops.com is proud to announce the availability of Fresh Vasilopita, the Greek New Year's favorite bread complete with coin* (flouri). Ready to ship to your home, office, or friends.

In Greek tradition, the cutting of the Vasilopita (St. Basil's bread) is part of any New Year's celebration. According to the custom, a gold coin ("flouri") is inserted in the bread during its preparation. Whoever gets the piece with the gold coin is supposed to have a lucky New Year and the flouri becomes a good luck charm as well as memorabilia for that particular year.

Order it before December 20th 2010 to ensure delivery before New Year's day (US mainland deliveries only). To order your Vasilopita please visit:

http://www.greekshops.com/detail.aspx?ProdID=sweet_bread

Still shopping for Christmas? If you are still looking for the perfect Greek Christmas Gift there is still time to place an order at our store. Our gift guide at http://www.greekshops.com/giftguide/ is full of great gift ideas that are ready to ship. But hurry because time and selections are running out. When checking out do not forget to indicated in the Special Instructions that you are shopping for Christmas and our staff will contact you for shortages or adjustments to your shipping method.

Thank you for shopping at Greekshops.com

Kala Hristougenna kai Kali Hronia!

*Coin used is for ceremonial purposes and should not be confused with traditional flouria or replicas (sold at Greekshops.com). It is also of no monetary value. Deliveries outside the US cannot be guaranteed to arrive before New Year's Day. This email is sent to debian-devel@lists.debian.org a member of the Greekshops.com Mailing List. To stop receiving Greekshops.com emails please visit: http://www.greekshops.com/maillist/