Re: privilege escalation and potential data loss in logrotate

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:17:53AM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> If you really care about this problem, which is nice, try to get
> logrotate fixed.

As I have said before, I do welcome patches that don't break existing
functionality or introduce new race conditions.

None of my emails to Florian are private, and I would be happy for him
to quote them if I am also allowed to quote his responses.

--
Paul Martin <pm@debian.org>