Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

On 03/12/10 at 23:30 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > From time to time, I do archive rebuilds for Ubuntu too
>
> from time to time, I use my mail programm to mark a thread and all future
> replies as read. (very seldom, actually this is a first time, I send mail to
> such a thread though ;)
>
> and somestimes, I eat dinner for breakfast. and I like sunny days.
>
> also, I would like to discuss how to fight poverty and hunger. I'm sure,
> Debian development will benefit from a world without poverty. So, you should
> help with that!
>
> usually I don't mention this on debian-devel though.

Sometimes a stupid dogmatic position (like "I don't like emacs") causes
me to ignore threads on Debian mailing lists. But I refrain from
mentioning it on debian-devel.

Given the ratio of constructive/unconstructive replies in this thread,
I don't think that it was a bad idea to send such a mail, and I might do
it again in the future (like, during the next Ubuntu release cycle,
probably not before).

- Lucas