Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> On 03/12/10 at 16:00 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>
>> Would it be possible to get this listed in the Ubuntu box in the PTS?
>
> Erm, it would be possible, but that requires a bit of work. Also, I don't
> rebuild Ubuntu that frequently, so the data is often quite outdated. It
> might be better to just continue to send a dd-list of failures when I do the
> rebuild, as I just did.

Hmm, ok.

The reason I ask is that my packaging work tends to be bursty rather
than incremental; spending a bunch of time at irregular intervals
instead of short amounts of time often. Having as much status
information on the PTS as possible helps with that workflow.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise