Re: openresolv vs. resolvconf

Thomas Hood <jdthood@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am interested in how openresolv stacks up against resolvconf.
> What further pros and cons do people see out there?

Mh, having a quick glimpse at openresolv I doubt it is the drop-in
replacement for resolvconf that it suggests to be (Provides/Conflicts:
resolvconf). At least the current package doesn't seem to execute the
hooks in /etc/resolvconf/update{,-libc}.d

regards
   Mario
--
Wine is fine, but wiskey is quicker. Suicide is slow with liquor.
                                                 -- Ozzy Osbourne