What to do about Bug #557495?

The list of RC squeeze bugs in the UDD http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi
is growing alarmingly.  However, I found one that doesn't seem like
it belongs there so I'd like to ask what to do about it.

Bug #557495 describes an undeclared conflict between packages:

   libctapimkt0-dev/1.0.1-1
   libtowitoko-dev/2.0.7-8+b1

However package libctapimkt0-dev is not in squeeze, and the
maintainer, Andreas Tille, does not feel it should be:

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 08:03:13AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I think libctapimkt is not fit for Squeeze release and thus I remove the
> pending tag.  The package was removed from testing anyway so I see no
> further action necessary for the moment until the issue is settled with
> the new upstream version.

Should the bug be tagged, removed, have version information set
differently, or something in order to remove it from the UDD query for
"squeeze bugs"?

Thanks,
-Steve