Re: Nonresponsive maintainer of fbxkb

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Peter Zotov <whitequark@whitequark.org> wrote:

> I've just wrote a small bugfix to fbxkb package (a simple
> keyboard indicator) and tried to mail that to the maintainer,
> but his email is gone (the corresponding entry in changelog
> is dated 2007). What's the correct process for incorporating
> fixes in this case?

Consult the developers-reference and follow the steps:

Might also be appropriate to talk to his sponsor to see if they have
had any contact recently.

$ who-uploads fbxkb
Uploads for fbxkb:
0.6-1 to unstable: Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>

Daniel might be willing to continue sponsorship if you end up taking
over the package.