Re: debian can be better
- To: Michael Banck <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: debian can be better
- From: Miles Bader <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:49:34 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20101031214428.GF3641@nighthawk.chemicalconnection.dyndns.org> (Michael Banck's message of "Sun, 31 Oct 2010 22:44:28 +0100")
- References: <BAY156-w2268DDE9E2D29244F2B153E1430@phx.gbl> <email@example.com> <4CC89E41.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CCA0925.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101031214428.GF3641@nighthawk.chemicalconnection.dyndns.org>
Michael Banck <email@example.com> writes:
>> Just out of curiosity, what changed with that version...?
> Miles, you can lookup their release notes if you like, but this question
> is really unappropriate for this list.
If such information is deemed too inflammatory, an off-list reply would
be cool too...
Friendship, n. A ship big enough to carry two in fair weather, but only one