Re: Xen dom0 (core) merged to upstream Linux 2.6.37 and other new features

Upstream Linux support Xen pv_ops dom0 is a good news.

I have some question about that. When pv_ops gets into upstream kernel, we can enable pv_ops dom0 support in kernel configure file before compiling. Does Debian drop  kernel for Xen in the future? In generic kernel, we can build in pv_ops support. If users want to use Xen, just install xen core and configure GRUB, then they can run Xen Dom0.

Is this solution available?

2010/10/31 Niccolò Belli <darkbasic4@gmail.com>
OMG, I can't believe it. This is wonderful news, really.