Re: Three common voting errors - how to avoid them

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 11:04:53PM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:

> Given that there were a number (28?) sent before voting peoriod
> started, I'm not convinced that people will actually do that.

I wouldn't have expected receiving the call for votes before the
voting period starts :)

Independently of that, immediately "handling" email as you read it is
a (I think) rather common way of handling email: in French we say
"what is done does not need to be done anymore". It is easier on my
memory than remembering I must go back to this email in two days and
_then_ only do something with it.

--
Lionel