Re: backports.org moved to backports.debian.org

On Sun, Sep 05, 2010 at 11:51:12PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> You should also update your dput/dupload config, uploading to
> backports-master.debian.org instead of www.backports.org
>
> For the next days uploads to the old location will be forwarded, but at
> some point this will stop, so update your config. :)

This appears in my /etc/dput.cf:

[backports.org]
fqdn                    = www.backports.org
incoming                = /
method                  = ftp
login                   = anonymous

I don't recall putting it there, so I believe that it ships that way.
Is there a way that the dput package in Debian be updated to point to
the new location?  It would be quite annoying, IMHO, to have it pointing
at the wrong place for the life of Squeeze.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez