Re: 38

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
> On Aug 27, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> Not if I have a "/etc/rc2.d/K03my damn daemon"
> True, but then you deserve all the pain you will receive.

Hi again, Marco and all.

I would love to invite to community to take a read to common
documentation shipped locally or pointed in common #irc channels i.e.:

http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashPitfalls

As any other in the #bash /topic, on freenode where I go when I'm in
doubt, as with other channels/technologies.

I don't know python, but sometimes I try to mix sh and perl syntax involuntary.

Maybe that this shared knownoledge, can help some day, to keep in mind
failure points, and improve all of you this w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l
distribution.

And I've still some questions about some things, but I do not want to
annoy the list, so:

bye