Re: For those who care about their packages in Debian

Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> writes:

> I admit, I am still very new to this process.
> If I can, I would be glad to help out during the Freeze process
> if any kind soul would be willing to discuss this off list with me.

For the benefit of readers of debian-devel who don't read
debian-mentors:

I already replied to Chris in debian-mentors, where IMO his discussion
belongs.

--
 \       “Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except |
  `\        for that rare story of which you happen to have first-hand |