Re: For those who care about their packages in Debian

Le mercredi 25 août 2010 à 02:09 +0100, Ben Hutchings a écrit :
> Please stop filing ITPs and concentrate on packages that should be
> included in squeeze.  The sooner squeeze is out, the sooner you can add
> stuff to the next release.

I second that, and would also suggest to extend this to the time after
squeeze is out. I’d like to see less packages with 20 popcon entries and
more maintainers for core packages. Don’t forget that the bus factor for
packages like glibc and xorg is getting dangerously close to 1.

--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know