Orphaning some packages

-devel,

I have less time for packaging work these days, especially for packages
I have no personal or work connection to. Therefore, I am orphaning a
bunch of packages.

Even though I have some time available at Debconf, I'm orphaning these
now so that the adopter can make use the Debconf time instead going
forward.

On each of the RFAs I have added notes where I thought it made sense. If
you have any specific questions, please address to the corresponding RFA
bug.

  #590772  libgc -- conservative garbage collector for C
  #590773  reinteract -- Worksheet-based graphical Python shell
  #590774  robocode -- Java programming game based on battle tanks
  #590775  reviewboard -- Web-based code review tool
  #590776  python-django-djblets -- Re-usable components for Django
           projects
  #590777  pyke -- Prolog-inspired Python logic programming
           toolkit
  #590778  trac-spamfilter -- Spam-prevention plugin for Trac
  #590779  udptunnel -- Tunnel UDP packets over a TCP connection
  #590780  relational -- Educational tool for relational algebra
  #590781  decoratortools -- version-agnostic decorators support for
           Python

Regards,

--
      ,''`.