Re: Last call for keys for keysigning in New York City, USA during DebConf10

+++ Aníbal Monsalve Salazar [2010-07-19 14:19 +1000]:
> [Resending as I've had problems posting this message]
>
> As part of the 11th Debian Conference in New York City, USA, there will
> be OpenPGP (pgp/gpg) keysignings. If you intend to participate in the
> DebConf10 keysignings, please send your ascii armored public key as
> explained at [0] no later than Tuesday 20th of July, 2010 at 23:59 UTC.

Ah. I have made nice new key (like I was told to at the last debconf).
And I suppose I should get it signed. But it on a machine at home and
I am in prague all this week, unable to get back into that box for
boring technical reasons. So there is no way I can send it to you
before the 20th.

If it will be a big hassle for me to send it very late (around 25th)
then don't worry. I will just do a few quiet signings. I live in
Cambirdge so signing is not at all hard to get done (indeed Steve
mcintyre is now about 12m away in the next office :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/