Bug#589417: ITP: kumofs -- simple and fast distributed key-value store
Owner: Taku YASUI <email@example.com>
* Package name : kumofs
Version : 0.4.9
Upstream Author : FURUHASHI Sadayuki
* URL : http://kumofs.sourceforge.net/
* License : Apache
Programming Lang: C, C++, Ruby
Description : simple and fast distributed key-value store
Kumofs is a simple and fast distributed key-value store. You can use
a memcached client library to set, get, CAS or delete values from/into
kumofs. Backend storage is Tokyo Cabinet and it will give you great
* Data is partitioned and replicated over multiple servers.
* Extreme single node performance; comparable with memcached.
* Both read and write performance got improved as servers added.
* Servers can be added without stopping the system.
* Servers can be added without modifying any configuration files.
* The system does not stop even if one or two servers crashed.
* The system does not stop to recover crashed servers.
* Automatic rebalancing support with a consistency control algorithm.
* Safe CAS operation support.
* memcached protocol support.