[RFC] removing xserver-xorg-video-nv from squeeze

Hi,

We're considering the removal of xserver-xorg-video-nv (the "free" X
driver for nvidia hardware) from sid and squeeze.

Some reasons are:
- the source is obfuscated [0]
- nvidia stopped maintaining it [1]
- nouveau seems to be mostly ready to replace it, although it has some
  pains, including an unstable ABI (the driver in squeeze won't work
  with a later kernel)

We don't have nvidia hardware, so maybe our perception is flawed.  If
people think we should keep that driver, please explain why.  If the
reason is "nouveau doesn't work for me", we'll ignore your reply unless
it comes with a bugs.freedesktop.org (or bugs.debian.org, if the bug is
fixed in experimental but not in squeeze) bug number.

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/383465
[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/xorg-announce/2010-March/001286.html

Cheers,
Julien Cristau, Cyril Brulebois, Brice Goglin