Bug#588216: ITP: basex -- XML database and XPath/XQuery processor with W3C Full Text and Update capabilities
Owner: Alexander Holupirek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : basex
Version : 6.1
Upstream Author : Christian Gruen <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.basex.org/
* License : ISC / BSD
Programming Lang: Java
Description : XML database and XPath/XQuery processor with W3C Full Text and Update capabilities
BaseX is a very fast and light-weight, yet powerful XML database and XPath/XQuery processor, including support for the latest W3C Full Text and Update Recommendations. It supports large XML instances and offers a highly interactive frontend.
* Compact, high-performance database storage with text, attribute, full-text and path indexes.
* Efficient support of the W3C XPath/XQuery Recommendations and Full Text and Update Extensions. BaseX offers one of the highest available compliance rates for all supported specs.
* Client/Server architecture, supporting ACID safe transactions, user management, logging.
* Highly interactive visualizations, supporting very large XML documents.
* XQuery editor with syntax highlighting and error feedback.
* Support of various APIs: REST/JAX-RX, XQJ, XML:DB, Language bindings.