Re: all twitter client should support OAuth before they will drop Basic Auth in August

Hi Carlos,

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:28:00 +0200
Carlos Galisteo <cgalisteo@k-rolus.net> wrote:
> Waiting for qoauth [1].

 Thanks! I haven't heard about it. Choqok author seems to make a fork from
 that, see http://momeny.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/kde-oauth/#comment-248

>Please, notice that oauth may imply some issues about distributing
>application secret tokens [2]. Upstream and maintainers should be
>aware of it and try to implement the better possible solution.

 Yes, you're right. We should track they implement oauth mecanism for
 their twitter clients and should check it is appropriate or not.

 And, twitter will provide some for opensource applications, so stay tuned...

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane