Re: Re (2): lilo removal in squeeze / new lilo upstream

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 09:39:59 -0400 (EDT), Joachim Wiedorn wrote:

> I see that more people than thought still want to have or need LiLO. Now
> I have decided to start and reanimate the upstream development. Everyone
> is invited to join in this development. I'm working on LiLO version 23.
>
> Shortly with more informations ...
>
> Fondest regards,
>  Joachim Wiedorn

That's great news, Joachim!  If it weren't for my complete ignorance of
x86 assembly language, I might have been tempted to try it myself.
But perhaps I may be able to help out in some way.  We lilo users
are very grateful to you for your willingness to take over.

By the way, did anyone ever find out what happened to John Coffman?

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :