Re: Anounce of a secure repo for debian

]] sean finney

| On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 05:43:25PM +0200, Hilko Bengen wrote:
| > > You can find this repository at ftp://ftp.ethgen.de/pub/debian-security
| > > (deb ftp://ftp.ethgen.de/pub/debian-security sid unofficial-secured).
| >
| > To avoid confusion, please call your repository "debian-security-ng".
|
| or perhaps "debian-security-imho" would be even better.

Or something not involving the Debian name at all.  Calling it debian-*
makes it look like an official Debian resource, something it is clearly
not.

(Also, why the author doesn't just go the route that people have taken
with harden-* in the past is something I don't understand, but I'm not
going to tell people how to best go about their business when it doesn't
affect me.)

--
Tollef Fog Heen