Looking for maintainers of Spacewalk packages

Hi,
I'm developer of Spacewalk [1,2]. Spacewalk is an open source (GPLv2) Linux systems management solution. It is the upstream community project from which the Red Hat Network Satellite product is derived.

Recently we added initial support for Debian [3,4]. We even build packages for Debian [5]. However - I'm not sure if we have capacity and resources for maintaining Debian packages properly. I mean: to follow all the best practices of Debian, to become Debian maintainer...

So I'm looking for Debian developer/maintainer who would like to maintain those 10 packages. I will be glad even if you are willing to maintain even some package(s). Volunteers? If you have questions, I'm ready to help you as best as I can.

BTW: our plan for summer, is to develop plugin for apt-get which allows you to download packages from Spacewalk server directly using apt-get. That is last missing piece for declaring support for Debian as complete.

[1] http://www.redhat.com/spacewalk/
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Deb_support_in_spacewalk
[4] https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-May/msg00208.html