Re: Let's write a system admin friendly mail server packaging system

On 05/26/2010 02:29 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
[snip]

Anyway, postfix is NOT the only package that we shall consider modifying
here. As per my original post, there's loads of other components that
are to configure as well. The question is: is there a will to do this
job by other maintainers. I am myself strongly motivated for this, but I
wont be able to do it alone.

As was mentioned earlier, this can't be a Debian-only task. It's just too big and complicated. Upstream of all the relevant packages must buy in.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?