Re: RFH: bashisms in configure script

On 25/05/10 23:13, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Normally I would process the results and file the bug reports myself but I
> don't have and won't have time to do it any time soon. I've already tried to
> find some time yesterday and today to work on checkbashisms to come up with bug
> fixes[4], and am probably  going to find a bit more to only fast-process the
> results of a new run against the binary packages.

It would also be good to build all the archive (or all the affected packages)
with and without LINENO support in dash, and then debdiff'ing them and check if
they are equal or not.

And I've seen configure scripts with the following bashism that checkbashisms
didn't find:

if test "x$foo" == "xyes"; then

("==" is a bashism, should be "=").

Emilio