Translations copyrights/licences

Hi,

I am working on packaging pino [0] for which I own the ITP [1].

The sources contain gettext translations, the copyrights and licences of
which are sometimes unclearly stated, eg:

# Arabic translation for pino package.
# Copyright (C) 2009 the Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the pino package.
# MaXeR <mmaxer@gmail.com>, 2009.

or

# translation of pino.ui.pino.po to Bengali INDIA
# sankarshan mukhopadhyay <sankarshan@fedoraproject.org>, 2010.
# Runa Bhattacharjee <runab@redhat.com>, 2010.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.

Sometimes, the name of the last translator isn't even stated.

I will obviously contact upstream so that they contact the translators
and ask them to fix this, but I guess this will take some time and I
would like to be able to get pino uploaded soon.

How to deal with such unclear/incomplete headers?

In the case the copyright is "given" to the pino developers, wouldn't it
be good to state the name of the last translator(s) in the copyright
file? If so, is an X-Last-Translator field appropriate in the machine
readable copyright format [2]?

Cheers,
Julien

[0] http://code.google.com/p/pino-twitter/