Re: UPG and the default umask

Le Wed, May 19, 2010 at 01:10:25PM -0600, Aaron Toponce a écrit :

> UPG is only if the user name and group name match,
> and the user is the only member of that group.

Hi Aaron and everybody,

is there any ‘official’ definition of UPG, for instance the first document
presenting the concept after it was finalised? I was looking for such a
reference for the patch to the release notes but could not find one.

By the way, for following the corrections of the Debian documentations as well
as the bugs found by changing the umask, I suggest to use the following wiki
page: http://wiki.debian.org/umask

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy