Re: [OT] Re: Open then gates

On Mon, 17 May 2010 00:12:56 -0400, Micah Anderson <micah@riseup.net>
wrote:
> Can you clarify what you mean by "standardised technology"? I work on
> the monkeysphere project, and from my point of view, I'd have to
> disagree with you, but I may not understand what you mean.
What I mean was simply something that is standardised e.g. by IETF.

I mean using OpenPGP with SSL is already standardised now by that RFC, and
IIRC gnutls is already supporting it...

But as I wrote initially, I haven't had a closer look on it, so please
don't feel offended, or that I intended to make monkeysphere down.
Everything which gives us the chance to go away from X.509-PKI is a good
thing :)

Cheers,
Chris.