Re: PDF is blocked for printing, etc. OK for acroread (it behaves as expected), but KPDF allows me to print it, even if it is protected! Why?

Le Tuesday 20 April 2010 01:33:37, Russ Allbery a écrit :
> Why not put both a banner on the document and set the no-print flag to
> force a prompt at printing time?  Defense in depth is almost always a good
> idea.

There's a configuration option in KPDF (and okular, its KDE4 version) saying
"obey DRM limitations" (unchecked by default). You can activate it, and a tool
like kiosk might help to configure the default for a corporation.

Regards
--
Xavier Vello