RFH: poppler

Hi,

The poppler package is in great need of more co-maintainers. It receives
quite a number of the bugs from the evince and okular packages. Neither
Loïc nor I really have the time to deal with them. I just happen to
upload a new version from time to time, and sometimes it happens to fix
some bugs.

Since it has become an important piece of the desktop, it could really
use some help.

Upstream is responsive so this is mostly a matter of packaging new
versions (maybe using experimental for development versions) and
forwarding bugs. It is also one of the packages that require active
maintenance in stable.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette