Is Robert Millan MIA?

Hi all,

cc gNewSense volunteer managers, and Paul O'Malley [project founder])

I've not seen any life out of Robert since the middle of Febuary. I'm
aware of several attempts to reach Robert, via Email or IRC [1]. All of
these have been unsuccessful.  Does someone have contact with Robert
IRL? I'm primarily worried about him and his well being as a person,
rather then his contributors as a developer.

Does the MIA team's Echelon have a better knowledge of rober then Ive
managed?S

References to 'the correct place to follow up', or stories of IRL
meetups gratefully accepted.

[1] I'm happy to provide these details to MIA, but I'm a bit leery
about providing them to the -devel list).

thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)