Re: Invite to join the Release Team

On 12053 March 1977, Luk Claes wrote:

> You seem to send the message that you can judge from the sideline how
> things should be run, so I hereby invite you to join the Release Team
> and do a proper job.

> If you don't take the challenge I'll interpret that as you being a
> coward who does not deserve to be heard in the future.

> Please be responsible and do help us out here.

Thats the second "WOW" effect today. And both have to do with Clint. The
first was him taking the FTP team as an example for good communication
(where did Debian end up here?). And now you go and fully proof his
point.

What a birthday, 2 surprises at one day. What's next?

But I hope the offer is valid for more people than just Clint? (No,
definitely not me). You seem to be woefully understaffed in the part
called "managers".

--
bye, Joerg
If the autobuilder tells me that my package failed to build from source,