Re: Weather forecast through applet not available in Europe?

Camaleón wrote:

>>> Nice to hear this. I do not even have the `Forecast' tab in my applet!
>>>

>> I don't either, but I would like to. Does anyone know how to get it?
>>

> You have to "right-click" on the applet and select "Details" to display
> further information whether available.
>
> For Provo, indeed, there is expanded information.

That is what I precisely do, but it `only' shows me City, Last update,
Condition, Sky, Temperature, Feels like, Dew point, Relative humidity,
Wind, Pressure, Visibility, Sunrise, Sunset. This stuff is displayed in
`Current conditions', which is one of the two available tabs. The second
tab is `Radar map', which gives nothing but a link `Visit Weather.com.'

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.