Re: Team uploads.

On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 10:08 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> As far as implementation details go, would it be a good idea to also
> add dch --team, which would produce the right string for the purposes
> of quieting lintian?

I think that would be useful.  I think if we don't do this, many will
simply "wing it" when writing the changelog rather than looking up the
'correct' way to quiet lintian.

A thought:  Maybe make it accept dch --team <email/name of team> for the
cases where the QA team for some reason may be uploading in place of the
normal team, or in the cases where there normally is no team.

(Sorry if that is somewhat confusing, I have been up for 26 hrs.... I am
seeing yellow elephants...)
--
Luke Cycon <lcycon@gmail.com>