Re: source package descriptions: subtsvars are not enough

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 01:58:21PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> You completely misparsed my answer/suggestion. My suggestion is to follow

Sorry for not having been clear: I did not misunderstood your
suggestion, in fact ...

> > To fix that, it seems to me that the most reasonable solution advanced
> > in the thread is to add a proper "Description" field to source package

... the implicit subject here is you, I took your suggestion as the most
reasonable one (and yes, I should have made the subject explicit). If
everybody else on the thread is on the same line ... even better :-)

So, do we have a roadmap of what should be changed so that we can keep
track of this?

Cheers.