Armel build admins?

I would like to request a rebuild of one of my package on armel. It built
fine for last-5 to last-2 but both last-1 and last failed due to timeouts --
I think ot simply tried to build on a smaller machine.

As I can never remember what the porter / admin group emails are -- where do
I want to send this? debian-arm is the catch-all list and that is not what I
want, methinks.

Thanks for any and all waves with the cluebat.

Dirk

--
  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!