Bug#570673: ITP: enforcer -- Maven build rule execution framework
Owner: Gabriele Giacone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : enforcer
Version : 1.0~beta2
Upstream Author : Brian Fox <email@example.com>
* URL : http://maven.apache.org/enforcer/
* License : Apache 2.0
Programming Lang: java
Description : Maven build rule execution framework
Enforcer is a Maven build rule execution framework.
Maven Enforcer Plugin provides goals to control certain environmental
constraints such as Maven version, JDK version and OS family along with many
more standard rules:
* alwaysPass - Always passes... used to test plugin configuration.
* alwaysFail - Always fail... used to test plugin configuration.
* bannedDependencies - enforces that excluded dependencies aren't included.
* evaluateBeanshell - evaluates a beanshell script.
* requireReleaseDeps - enforces that no snapshots are included as dependencies.
* requireReleaseVersion - enforces that the artifact is not a snapshot.
* requireMavenVersion - enforces the Maven version.
* requireJavaVersion - enforces the JDK version.
* requireOS - enforces the OS / CPU Archictecture.
* requirePluginVersions - enforces that all plugins have a specified version.
* requireProperty - enforces the existence and values of properties.
* requireFilesDontExist - enforces that the list of files do not exist.
* requireFilesExist - enforces that the list of files do exist.
* requireFilesSize - enforces that the list of files exist and are within a
certain size range.
Custom rules are easy to make with the maven-enforcer-rule-api.