Re: why are the watchdog drivers blacklisted?

> For the record, the watchdog daemon seems not to be able to deal with 1Hz
> cleanly (must have something to do with these zombies it likes to keep
> around for 1s) in my test boxes.  It can do 0.5Hz just fine though.

The latest upload 5.7-4 or an older version? The older versions use sleep()
which sleep for half the interval which with 1Hz is 0 seconds. I thought I
fixed that in -4, if not please give me some details.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
ICQ 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype michaelmeskes, Jabber meskes@jabber.org