enabling software rendering in libxine

Hi,

applications ddepending on xine or using the phonon-backend-xine backend in
KDE are currently having problems since features such as videosettings in
dragonplayer and bangaraang arent working. As reported to me there are 2
options how to enable this either via software rendering or hardware as far as
it is able to. Currently this is managed via the hardware option.
Unfortunately right now only hardware rendering is enabled but doesnt work on
every piece of graphics-hardware. As this is a feature bug and reported here :

For this I would like to ask the maintainer if he could enable this or forward
it to him.

Sincerely,

Andreas Marschke.