Re: correct/ideal way to obtain root from a shell script

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 06:42:07PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> That sounds sensible.  Is there anything I can do to help?

I'm planning to try and summarize the current situation on a
wiki-page, then I will hopefully have a better idea of how
to proceed.

I might consider trying to exercise the DEP process with
something like "support a disabled root account", but I
don't want to start another DEP until at least one other one
has finished (either DEP 3 or DEP 5 from a personal interest
POV)

--
Jon Dowland